Job Purpose: Promotes children's physical, mental, and social development by preparing them for the Nursery experience; teaching motor skills, writing, numbers, social science, personal hygiene, music, and art.
- Engage students to explore by broadening understanding of their physical and social environment by conducting field visits, group activities, and dramatic play acting
- Helps children form satisfying relationships with other children and adults by fostering cooperative social behaviors; leading games and group projects.
- Promotes self-expression and appreciation of aesthetic experience by encouraging students in singing, dancing, rhythmic activities, and in the use of art materials. Works with other teachers to plan and coordinate work.
- Promotes personal hygiene by instructing children in practices of personal cleanliness and self care.
Maintains quality results by establishing, following, and enforcing standards.
- Documents educational results and actions by maintaining student reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Education: Bachelor's degree (in early child care/child psychology a plus)
Experience: 2+ years of teaching experience with children 2-4 yrs.
Skills / Qualifications: Classroom Management, Verbal and Written Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Motivating Others, Teaching, Listening, Energy Level, Confidentiality, Emotional Control, Hard Working and Flexible.
Apply Now: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the desired position and location as the email subject.