Job Purpose: Promote, Plan & Organize After School Activities for Children for the age group of 2-10 years.
- Responsible for Planning After School Activities like – Dance, Thematic Units, Art, Music, Yoga, Sports, etc.
- Coordinate with Teachers / Trainers / Staff for the after school classes.
- Promote after school classes among Toddlers students as well as outsiders who may be interested in such programs.
- Communicate with Parents by sending timely updates about progress of the child and send newsletter on regular basis informing parents about the activities done in various classes.
- Prepare weekly plans and get approval from the Director & Principal before execution.
Education: Completed Bachelor's Degree or Pursuing one.
Experience: Freshers are also welcome to apply for this post.
Skills / Qualifications:Good Communication Skills in English.
Candidate should know how to use MS Office - Word, Excel & PPT.
Apply Now: Email resume to email@example.com. Please include the desired position and location as the email subject.